10 Jun 2011

Thank you!!

My first awards <3


  • Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award recently discovered great bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Thank you so much AnjLi (Knots and Spaces).
You have always been supportive and always full of appreciation for my blog <3 

and

Thank you, Vyshnavi (The Colorful Eyes
It's an honor.

Sharing is sexy :P

1) I love to watch things burn (weird obsession?).
2) I can literally lick chocolate wrappers clean.
3) I think I care more about animal welfare than human.
4) I can't stand pain: mine or others'/ physical or mental.
5) I love green, clean places.
6) I don't get the different between Pepsi and Coke and I love both.
7) I get frustrated when people don't have perspective.

I will not be awarding here because I have a whole set of badges to give out, my next post hopefully.

Thanks again! 
:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! :D
    I totally relate to #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6) I don't get the different between Pepsi and Coke and I love both.

    I SECOND THAT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ TheGirlAtFirstAvenue, ty and I know, right? animals are so much better than some human beings I know
    -_-

    @ Red, >hi5< and I don't get what the big deal is either :P

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you can say it.