Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

31 Dec 2011

You Give Me Hope, Ms. '12


Dear 2012,

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you. Why? Because you’re going to be my lucky charm. You’re going to turn my life around; you’re going to throw me into the world and help me find my feet. You’re going to help me take a crack at being a hot-shot career woman.


I don’t know what you have in store for me, I can only hope that you have considered all the above. You know how mean he was… don’t make me rehash it all over again. I don’t mind disappointments and pain if you balance it out well; I’m a big girl, I can handle it. Just make sure the changes I’m expecting lead me down to where I want to be. Or atleast somewhere good. Like Hawaii.

None of you, New Years, seem to like my resolutions for you let me down by the end of January but I have still gone ahead and made a few for you. Simple things, so try and let me live it out.

- No more potty mouth (rare exceptions allowed).
- Being a quiet person (21 is a nice age to let go of blabbering like a 14-year old).
- Minding my own business for not doing so got me in a lot of unnecessary trouble (not getting involved or passing judgments on what doesn’t directly concern my life).
See? Easy-peasy.

And don’t make me a morose, too-stuck up person; let me keep my happy-go-lucky status. Speaking of luck, do get Ms. Luck to come back and hold hands with me like before, please? Especially during the April-May period. We used to be so close, I don’t know what I did wrong.

I’ll accept the decisions you make for me as long as you justify them. Well. Also, make me less philosophical than now, I don’t think I can handle any more soul-searches, beliefs in the greater power and niceness for some time; give me six months of work and rewards, then I’ll go back.

If you feel like letting me travel, don’t hold back. And between us, girls, we know how awesome it is to see a full wardrobe with lots of variety and shoes to match, keep that in mind... woncha?
Also, help me meet up with my blogger friends, I’d like those relationships to not be virtual anymore.

Bring cheer and put a smile on our faces, you know we need it.

With hope (for what are we without it),
PeeVee.

HAPPY 2K12, FOLKS…
Let go of the stale and bring in the new.
May this year be all that you wish for and more…

See you on the other side!
Love,