Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Jul 2015

UBC Day 2: Things to Say, Words to Speak.

The previous post is clodding my space with negativity, I wish I hadn’t ranted now. Also, I’m travelling for the next few days. But I’m determined to complete the UBC challenge this time around. So I’m taking the easy way out and hiding behind this mini challenge. I mooched the challenge itself off Google (where else!), added a bit of color, and changed up one of the points BAM! I have ten days worth of posts, yo!! I’m patting myself on the back for this one (when I’m not busy feeling guilty for resorting to a challenge, that is). So here goes nothing, I hope y’all find this as interesting as I did writing it :)

Also, anyone who wants to take it up, or parts of it for that matter, please do!




10 things I want to say to different people right now

  • We know what we want, can we PLEASE just throw caution to the wind?
  • The more I get to know you, the more I like you as a person, the more I’m getting to learn :)
  • How did you manage to stay together for a decade (according to my calculations) :O I’m impressed! And respect!! Also, I’m horribly jealous of you, not that I have reason to but I am.
  • Love yourself a little more, you are not as bad as you make yourself out to be. 
  • I used to love reading you. 
  • Having an interesting personality is more important that having a great skincare routine. Past time you realize that.
  • I’m scared to get to know you, because if we don’t get along, both our lives are going to be difficult.
  • I’m sorry I’m being selfish now but I need this at this point. But remember that you’ll come first. Always. 
  • I wish you would realize how idiotic you sound when you say you bought it because it was expensive.
  • I’M SO GODDAMN PROUD OF YOU! <3