11 Nov 2015

99 Truths

Yes. I will take the cheaty way out sometimes and do cheaty posts like this. And I refuse to feel guilty about it.



1. Last beverage: coffee
2. Last phone call: mommaayyy
3. Last instant message:Jamie
4. Last song you listened to: We Own It ft. Chainz
5. Last time you cried: Sunday night
6. Last text message: "Rs. 1000 was withdrawn from an ATM near you... blablabla"

HAVE YOU EVER:

7. Dated someone twice: Yes, I'm the moron who made the same mistake again.
8. Been cheated on: Yes.
9. Kissed someone & regretted it: Never yet.
10. Lost someone special: Too many.
11. Been depressed: Teetering on the edge till I saved myself.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Black
13. Purple
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yes :) More than one actually.
16. Fallen out of love: No.
17. Laughed until you cried: A few times :D
18. Met someone who changed your life: Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Found out a long time ago. So no surprises here.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Aren't they always.
21. Have you kissed anyone on your friends' list: Yes.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 50%
23. How many kids do you want to have: Now? None. Later... NONE.
24. Do you have any pets: Yep, more than just one :D

25. Do you want to change your name: Maybe.. Does it come with a new identity?
26. What did you get for your last birthday: A beautiful typewriter, a Deathlt Hallows pendant, and clothes/ shoes/ food :)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Snoring away after a VERY long day.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: SHERLOCK :O
30. Last time you saw your father: Don't remember. Don't want to.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I thought I'd like to change a lot of things but now when I'm thinking about it, I'd rather not. Let things run its course.
32. What are you listening to right now: Clacking of keyboards -_- My new office is too quiet.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Not unless you count imaginary conversations with Tom Hardy.
35. Most visited webpage: Pinterest. Issobeautiful <3

36. What’s your real name: Priyanka Victor
37. Nicknames: Dinky, Dinks, Peevs, PV, Bringa, Brings, Pri (which I detest), and Priya (which I detest even more).
38. Status: Free.
39. Zodiac sign: Aries, a true-blue one.
40. Male or female: Female
41. Elementary: Holy Cross
42. Middle School: Chinmaya Vidyalaya
43. High school: Chinmaya Vidyalaya
44. University: Amrita School of Communication
45. Hair color: Tar black.
46. Long or short: Short, short, short. I like long hair on other people.
47. Are you a health freak: I would have LMFAO a few months ago. Now, not so sure anymore :P
48. Height: 5’2". Go on, call me shawty. I dare you.
49. Do you have a crush on someone: only one? :P
50: What do you like about yourself: Resilience. Independence.
51. What don’t you like about yourself: Resting Bitch Face :/
52. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :

53. First surgery: never, touchwood.
54. First piercing: ears
55. First best friend: Swathi. G in 1st Grade. First best friend and first rival :)
56. First award: I think it was poem/shloka recitation wayyy back in kindergarten :O
57. First sport you joined: kho-kho... LOVED it.
58. First pet: Dog - Shadow :)
59. First vacation: The first one I remember was to Cochin to visit my great grandparents.
60. First concert: none, as yet. Yes, I live a sad existence devoid of concerts.
61. First crush: Brett Lee. I was crazy for him.
62. Eating: Pistachios
63. Drinking: Tender coconut water, I'm a junkie
64. I'm about to: leave work
65. Hearing: F.R.I.E.N.D.S bloopers :P
66. Waiting for: the precious weekend
67. Want kids: Not even a little bit
68. Careers in mind: the only thing I'm remotely good at, author.
69. Want to get married: Sometimes, I do. Sometimes, I don't.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :

70. Lips or eyes: Eyes, so much more to read.
71. Hugs or kisses: Kisses, say so much more.
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I'm a Arian. Spontaneity keeps me interested.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms :D
74. Sensitive or loud: Umm.. Who wants loud men?
75. Hook-up or relationship: A relationship that is as exciting as a hook up.
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant enough to keep me from making trouble.
77. Lefty or Righty: Lefty, I have a fascination.
78. Shorter or taller: Talll-lllerrr!
79. Older or Younger : Older.

HAVE YOU EVER :

80. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, contacts. ALL THE DUCKING TIME.
81. Ran away from home: Wanted to but never did. I guess I was too comfortable :P
82. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
83. Drank Pepsi: Yep
84. Broken someones heart: Yep. Not proud of it.
85. Been arrested: Never. What, surprised? :P
86. Turned someone down: Yes.
87. Cried when someone died: Yes. Nothing I want to relive.
88. Liked a guy/girl friend?: Ahhh, yes :/

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself: Sometimes. Other times, I need someone to let me know.
90. Miracles: Nope. I prefer to have faith in hard work and good intentions.
91. Love at first sight: Lust, yes. Love, no.
92. Heaven: I have to.
93. Santa Claus: Nawww :D I always knew it was Mom..
94. Kiss on the first date: Yep.
95. Angels: In the form of really nice people.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

96. Are you happy with your life: Most of the time.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes, so much.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: Never did, never will. Have to have the balls to break things off when you find your attention meandering. Only fair to everyone involved.
99. Do you believe in God: A higher power, yes. Organized religion, no.

HAAAAPPPPYYYY DIWALLLIIII, EVERYONE! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am tempted to take up this challenge! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could read a grocery list by you and enjoy it!
    Also, Chinamaya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you can say it.