10 Apr 2014

I - I & Me & More Me. Not Like You Have A Choice.


This is where I decide to be super-narcissistic and take the easy way out by doing an entire post about the failnomenon that is me (That's fail+phenomenon, in case you didn't guess). Though I have tried to keep me and my pratty self away with fiction and abstract posts, it’s going to have to come out some time or the other, eh. So presenting, 10 facts/things about me that you didn’t already know (and have been none the worse for it :P)
- Though I was very accomplished in bicycle riding, there was this one time when I tried to ride doubles with someone and ended up crashing into an old, old uncle on the road who was out for a walk after an operation. I got up, made sure he was okay, mumbled an apology and rushed away but, till date, I’m mortified by the incident and I wish I had apologized more, done more.
- I love smelling kittens. Please don’t judge me, they smell so much like babies, warm and cuddly and purry and clean and oh-so-mwah-able.
 - I cut off my best friend because she chose sides back in high school and I haven’t forgiven her till date.
- I don’t believe in dating. I thought I did but I don’t. It’s either a relationship or singledom for me.
- I cannot tolerate the amount of beauty products women have to use to stay supposedly lady-like. TOOMANYNAMESANDCREAMSTOKEEPTRACKOF!!
- I very rarely get jealous of other women. True story. Works out well for me and saves me the anguish of dissecting my feelings towards someone. *sniggers*
- I’m a very bad judge of character and I STILL get into trouble for it. And it doesn't look like I will learn any time soon.
- I can read spoilers and still read the book and enjoy it. I can listen to spoilers and still enjoy the episode. In fact, I check the plotline on Wiki before watching or reading anything to find out who dies/lives/gets married/has children/has amnesia/whatnot. The suspense distracts me but if I know what is going to happen, I watch with glee and complete attention. AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE NOBODY CAN SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME EVER :D
- I’m not religious, not even a little bit. But I pray even before sending out an important mail. I believe in Karma, I guess, and a higher power.  
- I can be very funny and entertaining when I want to. But I mostly keep that side under wraps and let people think that I’m moody and quiet. I don’t know for what joy.
- I'm a very awkward conversationalist with a vast majority of people except those I'm on the same wavelength with.
Bonus: I can cut people off without a thought. Callously. Because almost always, I have trusted them and loved them and they have let me down. Big time.  
Bonus 2: I can’t play politics even if my life depended on it and it is THE WORST QUALITY to have in the today’s world.


P.S: I have missed the last couple of posts because I have been verra, verra ill with a case of tonsilitis for the nth time. I have posted them now with the right dates but I hope that's not cheating :( I really didn't want to write posts with antibiotics ruling my brain.
 

34 comments:

  1. Achoo...sorry, allergic to cats! (bummer) You sound fun and honest...stopping by from a-z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's sad :(

      Thanks for dropping by, Andrea!

      Delete
  2. No cheating, this :) I love it when you say...I can't play politics. Now I feel I know you:)))) Good post, PeeVee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say every point resonated in my head? I identify myself with EACH AND EVERY POINT! Right down to tonsilitis. I'm down with it too. :|
    Get well soon, macha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow, talk about being sickness buddies, thanks man, you get well soon too!

      Delete
  4. Oh you are so adorable. A brilamenon you are (brilliant+phenomenon in case you did not guess)

    Who accepts such things these days? I'm a lot like you too. I can cut of people without a second thought and I love that above me. Politics, well, I haven't learnt that yet. But I have seen Karma take its wrath on people who play it dirty. And i'm content with it :)

    Bonus: I love you.

    Bonus 2: I love you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA, I literally WAIT for your comments <3

      Delete
  5. I too have a very similar bicycle story. The only difference- in my story there was a grumpy old woman. -_-

    You are the first person I've met (though virtually:P) who is okay with spoilers of movies or novels. I, on the other hand, go ballistic if it happens to me.

    In other news, YOUARESOCUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... And pretty much everyone I know goes ballistic too :P I have received death threats :P

      HAHAHAHA, thaaaanks love :)

      Delete
  6. "I don't know for what joy"...hyuck, hyuck.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P That's what it took the lurker to come out of the closet eh?

      Delete
  7. Haha. So many similarities, I tell you!

    I can cut people off without a thought. Callously. Because almost always, I have trusted them and loved them and they have let me down. Big time.

    Now I don't feel bad doing it, because I am not the only one. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad. Chances are they almost always deserve it.

      Delete
  8. I am not religious too. And I am moody as well. And Bath and Body works... never used a damn cream on my body. How do women do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no bloody clue... wayyyy too many!!

      Delete
  9. I LIKE YOU. LET US GET MARRIED! Ok actually not we cannot, because I like dogs and not cats.
    I forgive people but I never forget and never trust again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, issokay, I love dogs too. Now can we get hitched? Can't think of anyone else more apt :P:D

      Delete
  10. Visiting on the 12th day of the challenge. Having fun blog hopping today. Appreciate the clarity of your blog after seeing lots that are way cluttered! If you have time or interest, I'm writing about gardening and related topics this month. Hope you can visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Stepheny, will visit you soon! :)

      Delete
  11. I love kittens too. And cats. So I would NEVER judge you. Rocking the A to Z challenge! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? Thanks for dropping by, Jeanne :)

      Delete
  12. I never really dated-it was either on or not and so what. I like what you said about politics and I love smelling cats and dogs-little and big, young and (ok not so) old. I read your other posts and agree with the whole thing about gays-They love, feel and have the same things as we heterosexuals do and many are in wonderful relationships and should never be judged. Your pics of your family and kitty and doggie are great to see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read everything at one go! Thank you, Birgit :)

      Delete
  13. Nice to meet you! I'm newly following from the A to Z Challenge, and am salivating over your blog header right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, welcome to the chocolateness, Karen :)

      Delete
  14. Honest and crisp. Super fun post!
    How have you been? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deboshree, I have been good, how are you? :)

      Delete
  15. It was nice knowing these about you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there. Good post. Good luck with the rest of the A - Z Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love narcissistic list posts :) Can relate to you on a lot of things..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhaha... really? Make lists of your own and we'll compare notes!

      Delete

Go on, you can say it.