3 Jul 2015

UBC Day 3: The Tale of Me



9 things about me
  • I’m a camel. I can go an entire day with less than 250 ml of water. And I can drink a litre of water at one go without breaking a sweat. Yes, yes, I know, very healthy.
  • I have a very high IQ. So high that I locked my bike’s handle, left the key INSIDE the back compartment and then closed the seat. Like I said, extremely high IQ.
  • I have days when I cannot believe that I’m 25 and I’m living by myself and I’m, outwardly, a grownup adult who is taken seriously by other adults. 
  • I canNOT let a fight be. I HAVE to sort it out, one way or the other, or the restlessness will eat me alive.
  • I randomly compliment people. Most people are taken aback because us Indians, as a people, are not used to being complimented. Nor do we know how to receive a compliment gracefully. Me included. When someone says they like my hair, my immediate reaction is to say – what nonsense, your hair is better. 
  • I love drawing ghosts. And that’s pretty much all I can draw.
  • I read three billion reviews of a beauty product, I obsess over where I can find it in Bangalore, I go to the place and come back without buying it. For no reason. 
  • I’m unnecessarily polite to Facebook stalkers. And unnecessarily rude to people who ask me if I’m looking for a change in my career. 
  • In the history of my life, there isn’t one single activity (apart from studies, work, and writing) that I have been consistent at. Not challenges, not workout plans, not eating right plans, not watching TV shows, not reading a certain genre, not keeping resolutions, not nothing. Its so bad that I have started to NOT think of anything as a series, so that my track record doesn’t jinx it. 


15 comments:

  1. Camel... check for the first half of the comment. I haven't tried drinking a litre at one go though :P

    Ditto to the rudeness. Though sometimes, I find it is absolutely necessary.

    PS: IQ is Insanity Quotient, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is NOT good, don't :P me. Go drink water.
      I know what you mean.

      P.S: xD I leave that up to you :P

      Delete
  2. Oh Man! I have been a victim of such high IQ too :D
    Then there was this person who inserted his hand inside that compartment, don't ask me how, I haven't got a clue, I am still in awe, and found those keys for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! I finally found another one of the same species I originated from - this is with respect to the fight thing and the inconsistency. Especially the inconsistency :D In my entire life, I have no activity that I have been consistent at.

    And drawing ghosts? Brrr.... don't you get scared at night by seeing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY are we like this, K -_- Bah!

      heehee, I'll share a picture of my ghosts with you, your question will be answered.

      Delete
  4. Somehow all these make you more adorable. To me, atleast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwie so adorable you are! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inconsistency is my issue too :D
    Wonderful person you are.
    Hi5 Can;t believe I am 23 and an adult too :P

    Wonderful.
    P.S I am curious, are you by chance a Sagittarius?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks love :)
      23 is no adult okay -_- you are still a zygote.

      P.S: I get along famously with Sagis but I'm an Arian :)

      Delete
  7. Even I am bad at receiving compliments! And I can never leave fights unresolved. But these are the things that make you "You" right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I randomly compliment people too. At first all the boys thought i have a crush on them, and the girls...well i guess they liked it :-P

    I love your blog...! Will be reading more...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you can say it.